Friday 17 April 2009

A final farewell...

I've lost the last few days to the Russian clock. Time flies etc...

I'm now on the verge of departing for the airport, leaving behind a lot of people and places I'd rather not be saying goodbye to so soon. This has been a wonderful experience, one that I will better reflect on back on home soil.

Here's to a safe journey and being back in September. It won't come soon enough!

00:30 (Russian Time)

Its been a long, long journey, but once again an effortless one. My lungs feel clearer already.

Time to shower, eat, sleep and generally try to feel human again. I have too many photos to sort through, but over the course of the next few days I should be able to provide a few more snapshots and commentary of my time in the city.

13:30 (Russian Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment